Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Who's House...

I'll try to write about my trip to Ha Noi soon. Ben needs me to put together a case study on Chile by Sunday, so for the time being, although my heart, body, and soul remain in Saigon, the rest of me is in South America (including the part that writes blog entries, besides this one). Let of know he youre down.

Matt thich Ha Noi, nhung Matt thich hon Sai Gon. Matt vui song o Sai Gon, nhung neu Matt khong lam viec [report on Chile] thi Ben Smith khong cho Matt dong! Va Matt can dong lam! Troi oi!

Look forward to all this [and more!] in the next issue of Something Indescribable:
1. Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum.
2. Billiars with Thanh.
3. Land value in Ha Noi.
4a. Conversations with taxi drivers.
4b. The taxi driver who tried to charge me 60,000 VND for a ride that should've cost 12,000 VND.

No comments: